With September almost over, and the holidays inching quick are you ready for season buying? Just like many other ETSY sellers, I have been stocking my shop so there is plenty of variety for buyers! While browsing around on ETSY, I am very pleased to bring you a quick peek into 10 very talented ETSY seller shops. Who knows, maybe you’ll find a gift you want to buy early, before you know Christmas EVE will be here and you want to make sure you didn’t forget any presents. The items you find on ETSY are so unique since must of them are handmade and vintage, that you may not have another opportunity to buy an item like it again.
The item that I am showcasing for the holiday season is a handcrafted heart of turquoise necklace.
So please take a look into these 10 very special ETSY shops, browse around, and start thinking about the holidays. For those buyers who have an appreciation for handmade goods, ETSY is your place to shop.
1. AllOverArt. If you love oil paintings or have a loved one you are buying a present for who does, then AllOverArt is a must see shop and browse shop for you. What is really special about her shop is she does custom paintings as well (keep in mind with the holidays you want to buy early since her studio gets busy!). How special would it be to have a custom picture of the family wrapped and waiting to be opened under the Christmas tree? Please take a peek in AllOverArt’s store, you will see why I absolutely love the work in it! Please see this stunning oil painting she created at:
2. Kale. Do you enjoy water colors and small sewn items? I know my mom does and looking around in her shop there are so many items I know my mom would just adore. She makes items that are very unique, and I am sure a buyer would have a hard time finding anything similar to what she makes. I really enjoyed looking in her shop, and I just know that buyers will too. Please come visit Kale’s shop at and enjoy this “fabric pendant” at:
3. ljfuller. She makes beautiful jewelry, and currently she is also collecting donations for Hurricane IKE. She uses beautiful colors, and beads within her art, and she has a wonderful shop. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her, and being able to stumble on her shop. Please take a look at ljfuller’s shop at look at this stunning pair of beaded dangle earrings:
4. FreckledHound. How many times have you heard a family member or friend tell you that they would love to add some pizazz to their room but just don’t have the time to give it a makeover? I know I have, and I would love the opportunity to dazzle their walls with some of FreckledHound’s wall art. The work is absolutely amazing! Please check out FreckledHound’s shop, and this humorous wall art about laundry:
5. LieBlingDesigns. This shop has some beautiful, bold and natural looking, pendant necklaces. She makes a little of everything with jewelry, and she has a great taste for color. If you have an appreciation for jewelry please come take a look at LieBlingDesign’s and this dazzling black pendant necklace:
6. Lifesworkbylaura. I don’t know a single woman who doesn’t like getting bath products for a gift. I know I love getting all the different scented soaps, and really could never have enough of them! Laura makes a wide variety of different scented soaps, scents I would never imagined were possible to be a soap! This gift idea is absolutely wonderful, affordable, and gives your loved one a variety of different soaps to use. Please see Lifesworkbylaura and her cute soap sampler at:
7. rhinestonebits. What I love most about her shop is that she reuses materials, she loves using broken china, and for those of us who love the green lifestyle she makes absolutely stunning jewelry and other gifts out of recycled pieces! I fell in love with her store, and she truly is a unique artists who has a great flare for art! Please come see this dazzling piece of rhinestonebits at:
8. Magination. I love getitng practical items for the holidays, but it takes alot of creativity to make something creative and useful as well! Magination captures that uniqueness in one of my favorite creations from her shop. With everyone being so technology driven, carrying around cells and MP3 players she has made a beautiful carrying case to tote those small handheld gadgets. Please take a look at Magination’s shop and her carrying case at:
9. bddesigns. I instantly fell in love with bddesigns jewelry metal work, and her specialty in engraved pieces. There is nothing more special in my mind then recieving a piece of jewelry (I would love an engraved bangle) that has something special to say. This piece in bddesigns shop is a perfect gift for your mother, it is absolutely beautiful and would bring moms to tears:
10. Mysticsilks. I was so impressed when I went to MysticSilks store. Looking at her work you can tell how hard of work she puts into her shop. She paints on silk with dye, and makes gorgeous peices. I love her interpretation of the Joshua Tree, and she gives a great story about it in her description. Please take a look at MysticSilks artwork and the Joshua Tree at:
I run these feature weekly and you have an ETSY shop you would like me to consider please give me a shout-out either in this thread or send me a conversation, by store shop is http://naturalamber.etsy.com
Please come visit me at naturalamberdesigns.com and enjoy my custom jewelry corner where you can handpick out beads to make customer jewelry with! Custom jewelry is a great holiday gift, a wonderful way to personalize a special piece for your loved ones.