Everyone wants to be seen on ETSY, and good tags and good pictures are what gets people coming into your shop and browsing around. There is definitely an art behind coming up with creative tags, but relevant tags. So when it comes to tagging you have to be creative, you have to think like a buyer, and you have to describe your items in the following ways:
* Color (and not just the basic colors, how about rogue for red, or aqua for blue, plum for puple)
* Size (small, medium, large, x-large, X inches, X cm)
* Material (the main materials, if you have a hit of silver I wouldn’t add it to your tags, I would to the first list under materials on the front page)
* What Is It?
* Commercial, Handmade, Supplies
* Mood (elegant, beautiful, classy)
Tagging is essential to being seen on ETSY, and because of that I wanted to compile a list of great sites I like to use for great tips and adjectives for ETSY Tags!
For a great list of synonyms, and treasury help:
Great ETSY Storque Articles: